On Introductions



Hello there! My name is Joe Alden, and in case you have happened to somehow stumbled upon (not to be confused with Stumbleupon) this blog, then congratulations! You need to find some more free time! Truthfully I expect very few people to ever actually read any of the posts I will be making, but I plan on making at least a post a day, if I can manage to pull that off. "But Joe, if you obviously have a lot of free time yourself (enough to actually make this rather inane blog), then how would you not have enough time to make a single post a day?", you may be asking. Well, whenever I am supposed to be doing other things I often get distracted or bored (and having an internet capable iTouch certainly helps), and wind up doing inane or stupid things...such as creating this blog. Go me! As I've mentioned earlier, this blog is purely for the sake of my own entertainment, and as such I will be posting about whatever I feel like, whenever I feel like (at least once a day, see what I did thar?)! And, should any lonely readers ever find themselves viewing this, feel free to comment on anything I may say...it will make me feel a bit less lonely and worthless.

Onward to victory!

0 comments:

Post a Comment