My Intro

Evnin Yall. My name is @#~#$ $#@^&%$&*(% but u guys can call me Yogo. If your reading this then you have somehow found Joe page. He decided to make me an author (ya go figure) and so out of boredom I have decided to contribute to this small blog. I am really into Video Games, learning(ya i know weird),and computer stuff(VB, C++, internet in general). I am currently learning about the whole process of hosting websites and how to get a forum site up and running for me and my friends,and hoping to move onto C++ within a week. I will try to post at least once a week about whatever is on my mind whether it be help with a computer, cool programs to try out, or just video game reviews. As a last note I am not a professional in any way, I do like computers and games and know a good amount on both, i am just stating my opinion, if it helps you gratzy, if you think im wrong well good for you somehow i think ill go on.

~Yogo

0 comments:

Post a Comment