On Failure


First off, I totally fail at updating this. But it's ok! 'cos no one reads it!

In other news I've been keeping busy. Lots and lots of theater! Angels in America has moved on to the MHSGD state finals in Boston, which should be lots of fun. That's happening next weekend, on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, which means skipping school on Friday. Woo!

Schoolwork has been eating a lot of my time too, when I actually get around to it. Mostly I've had to deal with some scholarship applications, which are a real pain, but something that has to get done 'cos when you're talking about a twenty grand baseline cost for tuition and housing and the like, any amount of money off of that is awesome. Luckily, Technical Theater is such a "small" major, as in a very small amount of people actually major in it, that as of right now there's only one other person applying for the one at the actual college, and very few people applying for the theater ones at the school as well. Woohoo! (Redux!)

I'm gonna hopefully try and force myself to post on this at least once a night, to make myself do some creative thinking on posts and not be lazy and stuff. Speaking of which I have some other work I should probably be doing right about now, so I'm gonna go find out what it is and then find a way to procrastinate!

Post on another band later today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment