Rik's Required Listening: Issue One.

Alright, I've determined that I need something to talk about.

So, as a result, I'm going to come up with required listening every day. Three songs that will change how you look at the world for just that day. You can listen to all three, just one, or anywhere in between.

The first three are:

Bluejuice - Vitriol (pious edit) [off of The Zen List, volume two]
Nine Inch Nails - Where is Everybody? [off of Things Falling Apart]
Incubus - Follow [off of Halo II, though there is a version with words which, in my opinion is better.]

Have a great (and strangely wonderful) day. =]

2 comments:

Rik said...

I fucking love incubus, by the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh8ktEkI0Ik&feature=related

Joe Alden said...

Definitely a cool idea for something to do =P

Post a Comment