Introduction: Rik

Hey guys. I'm Rik, the fourth and semi-nonexistent author of this blog. Per Joe's word.

I know Joe from a really long time ago, but I still don't know Yogo or Jake. Probably will get to know them once they see this.

I'm really into music, planning to major in it in college (And get about a thousand dollars a year, I'm entirely aware). I also appreciate gaming from a somewhat objective sense (I'm an adventure gamer myself, if you had to classify) and I have a guilty pleasure for roleplaying. On top of that, for physical activity, I love frisbee and parkour, though I'm arguably terrible at either. I'm an author, I'm a poet, I'm a philosopher, I'm a mediocre artist, I come in a funny-colored wrapper with bowties on it. Hmm.

Also, I like green tea. Let's have some green tea sometime.

=] Looking forward to posting more in the phuture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment