The Return!



First off screw my naming format! I'm done doing that. It was silly to begin with and I knew I'd break down eventually. More importantly, I'm actually going to try to blog again! Now that school's over and I'm graduating on Friday, I'll have a bit more time to myself...at least until I get a job, which my folks have been really pressuring me on, and for good reason. Tution for college is a whopping 22k a year, even with a 3k per year scholarship...yikes. As much as I need a job my laziness has been, as usual, interfering with that endeavor.

To spice things up, and make myself post a bit more often, I'm gonna try and come up with things to do on a weekly basis, one post of that format on a specific day. I'll start with maybe one or two, but if I can keep myself with it maybe continue with more. Off the top of my head I'll probably attempt to continue the New Music articles, and possibly the gaming ones as well. We'll see.

For now, here's to hoping for no more two month post-less periods!

-Joe

0 comments:

Post a Comment